ATLANTA : Lash Extensions
Although we always make sure to follow proper cleanliness and sanitation guidelines, we are turning it up a notch to make sure we continue to be in a risk free environment.
- Clients, please do not book an appointment if you’re feeling ill.
- If you come to your appointment with any symptoms we will have to reschedule your appointment. Allergies will not be accepted as an excuse.
- All clients will be required to wash their hands before appointment.
- All products will continue to be disinfected before shipping.
Please consider taking the following steps in order to reduce the transmission any virus:
- Wash your hands frequently for 30 seconds with warm, soapy water.
- Avoid touching your eyes and mouth without washing your hands first.
- Avoid being around people who are currently sick, fever, or have respiratory issues.
- Stay home when you're sick.
- Cruelty Free
This tribe prides ourselves in being a cruelty free company. Our lashes are handcrafted with synthetic blended fibers and sterilized human hair. None of our products are created with or tested on animals.
- Ethically Sourced
We ensure all of our products are obtained in a responsible and sustainable way. The individuals involved making our products are safe, treated fairly, and environmental | social impacts are taken into consideration during the entire process.
- Giving Back
We love supporting businesses | organizations both big or small that helps raise awareness and educate others on causes we believe in that can help change the community in a positive way.
"Mohini Tribe Beauty was created to inspire and empower no matter the age, race, or gender to feel beautiful and confident."
"Lashes, lip wear, and a skin glow will ALWAYS be my top essentials whether I’m going to work or heading out for the night.
Years ago, I was searching for MY passion.. What I found myself focusing on everyday; That's when I received my lash extension certification. I fell in love with beauty instantly and how amazing it was to express my art by making somebody else smile feeling beautiful & confident. Shortly after, I would become a Licensed Esthetician specializing in skin.
Learning the safety and precautions effectively with different beauty services, I wanted to build an establishment promoting safety and maintaining natural growth and glow while wearing our daily essentials.
I hope you find your go-to lash styles, favorite beauty products, and become a part of the tribe!"
Girl Talk | Skin Therapy
We all love girl talk! Skin care talk that is...
Overtime, our skin changes and we find a hard time getting a grip of the proper skin regimen or products to maintain healthy and glowing skin.
Schedule a consultation with our professional skin consultant to get tips & tricks on how to achieve a Mohini Glow.
Consultations can take up to 20-30 minutes that includes a proper skin regimen, recommended product and service treatments, and a referral to a trusted licensed esthetician if you're based in Atlanta, GA.
What makes Mohini Tribe Beauty different from other beauty | lash industries on the market?
- We only use quality and cruelty free products.
- We offer high quality lashes that compliment ALL eye shapes.
- We pride in staying on top of the beauty game with new styles and accessories while staying true and authentic to what we represent.
- We strive to express and promote natural growth and glow by selling services and products that prevents damage to your natural lashes and skin.
Can I make changes in an order?
Once an order is placed we are no longer able to make any changes.
Can I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order within 24 hours of purchase. We like to get your items out as soon as possible; once your order is dispatched we can NOT cancel your order.
How long does my order take to process?
Upon receiving your order confirmation, your order can take 2-4 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
What is the return and exchange policy?
All products are non- refundable. If the product(s) received is broken or damaged please send an email to email@example.com with subject line "Broken/Damaged item" with your order number and photo of product damaged and we will send you a replacement free of charge!
| All exchanges are considered but not guaranteed. |
Where are the lash extension policies?
When booking a lash extension appointment, you will be switched to our scheduling site where all rules and regulations are required to read before making your deposit.
Does Mohini Tribe donate products?
Yes! We donate our products to organizations or events that support, empower, and provide positive opportunities for men and women, specially in the beauty industry. If your interested in inquiring about a Mohini donation, email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Product Donation Inquiry".
- All donations will be approved upon the discretion of Mohini Tribe Beauty and is subjected to product availability.